Previous PreviousNext NextAsk a Question Ask a Question

Sikhnet Youth Forum Sikh Youth - Question and Answer Forum

Summary of Question:Pain
Date Posted:Tuesday, 1/09/2007 12:19 PM MST

Sat Sri akal ji

You are all doing a great job and have helped all very much.

I have a health problem. It is getting worse day by day. I do not know what to do now. I am having bad pain in my right shoulder and arm and its moving to different directions now. I went to some many doctors and I had x-rays and different kind of MRIs. My all reports came normal. Doctor even can’t find my problem. All the medicance are not helping me. Please tell me what should I do? I do japji shab on morning but not everyday. Beaucse of this pain I couldn’t do it. I even want to do path everytime but this pain won’t let me do it. Please help me.

Sat nam. Find a different doctor. An osteopath will take a totally different approach to your situation. So will a chiropractor. I recommend the first one in your case (osteopaths are medical doctors as well; chiropractors are only doctors of chiropractic). Sometimes acupuncture can work to relieve pain as well. Good luck. Guru ang sang,

[Previous Main Document]
Pain (01/09/2007)
[Next Main Document]

by Topic | by Category | by Date | Home Page

History - Donation - Privacy - Help - Registration - Home - Search

Copyright 1995-2004 SikhNet