Previous PreviousNext NextAsk a Question Ask a Question

Sikhnet Youth Forum Sikh Youth - Question and Answer Forum

Summary of Question:My Question Is About My Parents, Who Are No More
Category:General Sikhism
Date Posted:Tuesday, 7/20/2010 1:07 PM MDT

My parents passed away, i can,t live without them I wanna commit suicide to meet them, I loved them so much that I never imagined my life without them, I am married now but I am not interested in my life, I always feel like leaving this world of sorrows ... I love my wife very very much she is all I ever dreamt of, she loves me more than me ... I want help

I am sorry for your pain of separation. Yet, Guru gave us Khalsa parents Guru Gobind Singh and Mata Sahib Kaur Deva.

For your pain of separation you eed to recite:
1: Sukhmani Sahib daily for your parents

2. Shabd Hazare: Starts "Mera Man Loche Gur darshan Taa-ee....". The 4 letters written by Arjan Mal when he was separated from his father and Guru, Guru Ram Das ji.

Give your psin and your love to Wahe Guru and do this for one year.

God bless you, SK

[Previous Main Document]
My Question Is About My Parents, Who Are No More (07/20/2010)
[Next Main Document]

by Topic | by Category | by Date | Home Page

History - Donation - Privacy - Help - Registration - Home - Search

Copyright 1995-2004 SikhNet