Previous PreviousNext NextAsk a Question Ask a Question

Sikhnet Youth Forum Sikh Youth - Question and Answer Forum

Summary of Question:Lost Person
Date Posted:Tuesday, 9/15/2009 7:41 PM MDT


I've lost my best friend. He just disappeared and has not contacted me since. Is there any prayers I can do for his well being or for him to contact me just to let me know all is well. My school work is suffering with all this tension . Thanx

Sat nam. Have you checked Facebook or MySpace?
Anyway, you could recite Ik Ardas (Guru Ram Das Raakho Sarnaee) shabd for your friend and that you may know what has happened. That said, any shabd or gurmantra you feel called to recite in this situation is fine. Guru ang sang,

[Previous Main Document]
Lost Person (09/15/2009)
[Next Main Document]

by Topic | by Category | by Date | Home Page

History - Donation - Privacy - Help - Registration - Home - Search

Copyright 1995-2004 SikhNet